Monday, August 02, 2010

The Art Friends



Whether you wanted it or not, it's here!!! The Art Friends blog is back in action and things just got real!!!

The Art Gods have called upon Dave and I, and locked us into an epic battle of art supremacy. Pitting two friends against each other and forcing them to call upon all of their art skills so see who can come out on top. There can only be one victor, to him goes honour, trophies, possibly even women...I recall a harem being mentioned. The loser will be handed a punishment that only the Gods can dish out...I'm not sure I want to know what it is, so I'm just going to have to win, and keep winning, lest I be fed to the lions, lions who have snakes for teeth and their teeth are wasps....you get the idea.


Behold, THE ART FRIENDS!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger DustinWarnock said...

WHAT!

August 2, 2010 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger DustinWarnock said...

WHAT!

August 2, 2010 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Tal Moscovici said...

Hey cool sketches man...Diggin' the girlies too!

August 3, 2010 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Danarchy said...

hahah "broochachos in art". I woulda have also accepted brotato, or bromosexual. either way blogs lookin hawt dude.

August 28, 2010 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Desiree Cassidy said...

hahaha, love the weapons :)

September 13, 2010 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Great poster let me know the out come, hope all is good stay fresh!!!

September 28, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home